Miami WallArt Project
Beijing Design Week 2014
Ciudad invitada Barcelona
Barcelona City Council
Support for the attendance of the Ramon Llul Institute in the Beijing Design Week.
Barcelona’s participation in Beijing Design Week was a success, with the support of Long Strategic Consultancy.
The city of Barcelona had been selected as a guest city at the BJDW and the Ramon Llul Institute would be one of those responsible for organising the city’s participation. This institution asked us to collaborate in the Beijing venue and to coordinate the programme of activities of the Barcelona delegation.
Services and execution:
- Search for hotels and management of the rental car fleet.
- Coordination of simultaneous interpreters and escort of members of the delegation.
- Corporate brochures printing.
- Selection of merchandising manufacturers and comprehensive management of the purchase operation.
- Identification of sound equipment suppliers and interpreting booths. Selection and coordination of the assembly.
Design and execution of the volunteer recruitment campaign.
- Design and coordination of the communication campaign addressed to the Spanish Language departments: distribution of posters and presentation of the campaign at the universities of Beijing.
Realization of the local production during the BJDW, 2014.
- Coordination of the team of volunteers.
- Accompanying services and simultaneous translation.
- Selection and coordination of the team of bilingual production assistants to carry out the program activities.